What Data do we collect?
Emotionise collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number etc..)
- Video footage of participants
- We process financial information through Stripe and PayPal but we do not collect or store financial data.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Emotionise with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place a deposit for any of our services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Voluntarily sign a release form giving permission for us to film you for content videos
- * Financial Data is collected through Stripe and PayPal on checkout
How will we use your data?
Emotionise collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and/or enquiry
- Email you with information regarding any enquiries/questions/interest in our services
- Feature your voluntary filmed contribution in the content we create
How do we store your data?
Email data is stored in Gmail. Filmed images are stored on portable drives and are stored indefinitely. These images are the copyright of Emotionise and may be used for subsequent marketing and content purposes.
Emotionise would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Emotionise from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Emotionise would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Emotionise for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Emotionise correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Emotionise to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Emotionise erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Emotionise restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Emotionise’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Emotionise transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact us at our email@example.com
Call us at: 021-4832012
Or write to us: Emotionise, 156 Brightwater, Crosshaven, Co Cork
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different cookies, however our website uses;
- Functionality -Emotionise uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences.
- Analytics – Emotionise uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser and device.
How to manage cookies.
You can set your browsers not to accept cookies and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites.
How to contact us:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Calls us: 021-4832012
Or write to us at: Emotionise, 156 Brightwater, Crosshaven, Co Cork
How to contact the appropriate authority:
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Emotionise has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Commission Office at Data Protection Commission, 21 Fitzwilliam Square South, Dublin 2, DO2 RD28, Ireland or call on +353 (0)761 104 800